BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 9, 2009

Salem Fair...

I forgot to add in a post back in July that Jeff and I got to go to the Salem Fair together - childless! I was soooooooo excited. But that was very emotional for me too because we always went and I had so many memories of you there. I cried on almost every ride. I closed my eyes on every ride and tried to let you experience it through me just one more time. I know you loved coasters :) And Jeff was a sweetie. You remember the zipper?? I rode on it with you once or twice, and Jeff was starting to get sick by the time we got around to it, but I couldn't right alone, so he rode anyways and ended up throwing up half the way home.

OOOh, and remember when Daniel and I bugged the SHIT out of you and mom to let us get those "devil dan's dancing devil sticks"???.......and we got them. :) Thanks.

Adrianna will be 1 in 2 days. I wish you could see how beautiful she is and how much she and Jeffrey love eachother. It's heart breaking. I really wish you could be here.

0 comments: